mutual disrespect (2 Viewers)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 02:56
IPV6 has to be NAT'd to IPV4 for most forum members because of the way their ISP-provided modems work with an in-house 32-bit class D network. So addresses have limited meaning in an NAT world.

can you tell me who could possibly be looking at my pages that have reserved IP addresses, richard? see image below. I've had numerous visits from ip's like this one:

not to mention, many hits from criminal orgs in France another other places. like this one:

per the image, the hit from France came from some org that was scanning either public posts on facebook or actual PMs on facebook, between 2 people. I can't image the latter though, as that would seriously be illegal of FB to allow that to go on. but then again, FB is the trashiest community in the world...

private_ip_visits.jpg

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I am not your gatekeeper. I don't care who is investigating you.

Hint: DON'T, whatever else you do, publish a caricature of a Muslim man who might be mistaken for Mohamed.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That was advice on how to avoid being stalked by people who have a LOT less of a sense of humor - or forgiveness - than I do.

neuroman9999

Local time
That was advice on how to avoid being stalked by people who have a LOT less of a sense of humor - or forgiveness - than I do.

do you think I care about people who stalk!? no one would dare touch me. they haven't for 40 years, and they will never. don't ask why. just believe. oh wait...ur not a believer.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 03:56
Dont know why I chose to reply to an old thread. It DOES provide a welcome distraction from my mundane tasks...

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:56
DOESS provide a welcome distraction from my mundane tasks...

Yes, I like "stirring the pot" when I'm bored!

Lately I've been doing a bit of cooking (really stirring the pot) as well!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
With apologies to the "Pearls Before Swine" comic strip...

I suddenly realize why Adam doesn't like me. He knows I'm an admitted sects offender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom