Need help with report footer (1 Viewer)

G

gorgas

I have a problem with my report footer, when the report consist of more than one page I dont get the footer to stay on the bottom of the page.
I have tried to use the page footer but then I get the text on every page not only the last one which I what.
Anybody with a good tip on how to solve my problem??

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Today, 16:08
Report footer is exactly that. It will appear at the end of the report wherever that happens to be.

There is not an option to define position of report footer (that I am aware of)

L

R

Rich

You can of course use a workaround, tell us what you're trying to do

Humpty

Local time
Rich said:
You can of course use a workaround, tell us what you're trying to do

I would also be interested in a solution to this. How can you force the report footer to appear at the bottom of the last page (not immediately below the end of the report data)? I have been looking for a solution to this for ages. :eek:

R

Rich

In this example the Report footer is hidden, a GrandTotal textbox in the page footer displays on the last page

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:08
The Report footer prints where it says it does - at the end of the REPORT. If you want a footer on every page, use the PAGE footer. Keep in mind though that the page footer cannot calculate subtotals. If you want subtotals by page, you'll need to calculate them yourself.

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
In this example the Report footer is hidden, a GrandTotal textbox in the page footer displays on the last page

Rich... I would be interested in seeing this but I can't open your attachment! I'm using 2k :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom