Solved Need Help (1 Viewer)

mloucel

Local time
Yesterday, 23:09
FOR THE ADMINS AND MODERATORS:

I wonder if it is possible for me to "ATTACH" the database I am working right now, I've been working already for 4 days in a task my boss wants to add to the project, I found a solution online (youtube) and tried to applied it to my database (is about logging changes ) but I am at lost and I give up, and I really need the expertise of someone who has more experience than me.

I am NOT asking but to help me fix this specific issue I understand that many of you will find a million errors [possibly] but I just need to concentrate on that specific issue.

I do not want to include my work until I know I am not doing anything wrong.

Maurice.

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:09
FOR THE ADMINS AND MODERATORS:

I wonder if it is possible for me to "ATTACH" the database I am working right now, I've been working already for 4 days in a task my boss wants to add to the project, I found a solution online (youtube) and tried to applied it to my database (is about logging changes ) but I am at lost and I give up, and I really need the expertise of someone who has more experience than me.

I am NOT asking but to help me fix this specific issue I understand that many of you will find a million errors [possibly] but I just need to concentrate on that specific issue.

I do not want to include my work until I know I am not doing anything wrong.

Maurice.
In your accdb file, you can attach to tables in other data sources, everything from another data source in Access, Excel or SQl Server.

Use the External Data tab in your accdb.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:09
if your question cannot be illustrated by copy/pasting code then If you want to be attach your db do the following:

1. from a copy remove all tables, forms, queries etc not related to your question. Also recommend remove any sensitive data

2. compact/repair

3. Zip

4. Attach

this is ok to do once you have 10 posts and you are well over that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom