Not sure how to retreive the information and display it? (1 Viewer)

joner89

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:36
I have a form called F_Specify_period. It has two boxes on called 'Specify start date' and 'Specify end date'. The users can currently choose dates in this box using the calendar. What i want to happen next is that they hit a 'find order' button. This button will find all the orders that relate to the dates between 'Specify start date' and 'Specify end date'.

The orders are already in a query called Q_Orders_for_period. This shows all the orders that have been made. I am trying to put a criteria in the 'Order date' column. I only want it to show 'Order dates' that are between the 'Specify start date' and 'Specify end date'. Is this possible?

I think i can reference with between Me.Form.F_Spcify_Period!Specify end date And ......

However when i try it in the criteria it doesnt work? Is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

MStef

Registered User.
Local time
Yes, It's possible.
In the query criteria put:
Between [Forms]![F_Specify_Period]![Specify start date] And [Forms]![F_Specify_Period]![Specify end date]

joner89

Registered User.
Local time
Haha i should have waited! Thanks anyway Mstef! I just managed to work it out myself! Didnt realise there was another way of referencing fields. Thanks anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom