OPTIMUS - (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:37
The Optimus robot from Tesla, from Elon Musk is almost here!

At a recent Tesla event, they showed video clips of the current state of development of this robot.

Scott Walter, on the left and John, "doctor know it all" on the right, discuss hidden Easter eggs within the video.

Scott is a robotics expert of many years and his observations are enlightening,...

Scott believes the demonstrator is wearing a computer from a Tesla car and this computer is adapting its observations of the demonstrators movements and controlling the on screen virtual robot.

Later, you see a nuts and bolts robot carrying out the task which has just been demonstrated by the demonstrator.

I hope you can see how advanced this is. A major coop in robotics, and how close Tesla is to perfecting this robot. Robots will have a significant impact on the world, far greater than anything Elon Musk has done so far!

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:37
Just wait until the next version. Optimus Prime will not only be able to perform simple tasks, but it will drive itself to the work area on a highway. Disguised as a big red truck, of course. (My knowledge of kiddie entertainment was obtained when I was in a more active phase of "grandpa" mode, while the kids were still young enough for us to be baby sitters.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom