Outlook fonts (1 Viewer)

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 18:53
I'm using Outlook 2003 and have the folder list ( left hand side) and inbox ( right hand side) opened as default.
For one of the other reason, the font and fontsize in the folder list is not the same as the one in the inbox ( Times new roman).

Thru tools> options>mail format > fonts , I was able to set the inbox font to Times new roman, but I can't find the option to set the folder list font to the same.

Does anyone know how to change the font in the folder list ?
Would appreciate any pointers.

Cheers, Ron

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:53
This is a Windows settings not Outlook, can for the life of me find it :mad: I would have thought it was in display properties > appearence > advanced - I'll keep hunting (a registry change should do it but I'll have to search for it - hang on ;) )

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:53
Doh - I was right the first time :rolleyes:

Go into the appearences > advanced and select icon from the item drop down then change the font to Times New Roman. Though this will changes ALL the explorer fonts to Times New Roman (your shortcut icons, the font in explorer and any other app that shares the explorer shell).

Sorry can't think of any other way rather than an elaborate hack beyond my skills. I'll post this on an IT forum I know see if I get any responses.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 18:53
Minkey said:
Go into the appearences > advanced and select icon from the item drop down then change the font to Times New Roman.

Minkey,

Did that , but to no avail. Actually I changed all items in the list to meet Times N R, but the e-mail folder list is still a different font.

Please don't bother it's not an important thing, but thanks for your efforts.

Cheers, Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom