Page continuations for reports (1 Viewer)

L

lmickens

I've designed a custom report that contains two memo fields (near the bottom of the page) that depend on user input. If the information for either of these fields is too much for the text box, I want the report to contiune to another page with the extra information. Can this be done?

Keith P

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:57
Check that the canGrow property for the field is set true.

L

lmickens

Thanks Keith. That alleviated some of the overlapping, but not all of it. I'm still stuck with the problem of text running past it's border and pushing the page footer to another page. What I really would like is to have it go to another page if the text in the text box is too much, using the same format of the report (i.e. the text boxes are aligned vertically beside each other at the bottom of the report).

Carol

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:57
Could you possibly set up a grouping to handle these two text (memo boxes) and in the properties of the grouping header, set the "Force New Page" to Before Section? That would at least keep this in line and alltogether?

L

lmickens

I have to keep those two boxes on the front page. The problem is each report is for a unique item. Certain items don't have a lot of information, and others do. I want to be able to print the continuation pages for those that have the extra text, and not for those that do not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom