Picture sent in body (not attached) by automated E-Mail (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 162737
  • Start date

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:31
Do not take me to mean, that I withdraw from further correspondence with you and your like-minded people. I have presented my views to you and I consider that further discussion with you personally is pointless. You have reached the stage where you are now wasting my time. Regarding my upbringing do not bother, raise your own children if you have them.
And for the last issue you can respond partly in your capacity as a moderator, or maybe 3/5 as a moderator, or maybe even 7/9 and in that case do what makes you happy and fulfilled.

After checking with the site owner, it seems I owe you an apology and will be man enough to offer it. We do not have a site policy regarding bans for cross-posting. We absolutely DO frown on it and DO consider it rude. However, I was wrong to suggest that a repetition of cross-posting would earn you a ban. For my error in misunderstanding the rule in question, I apologize.

We still, however, DO have ban-level rules on abusive behavior in any interactions with other members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom