Power Automate Flow - Line breaks from dynamic content not carrying over (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 11:54
I had a Flow that sends an email, using Dynamic Content as the body of the email. The dynamic content was a Sharepoint list record's column value (Multi-line text). The dynamic content had line breaks in it but weren't carrying over to the email.

The solution was to be sure to click the code: </> icon in the Body of the email, and then clear out the small amount of code that was there, something like <p> </p> BEFORE adding the dynamic content. As long as I followed that procedure, now the line breaks show up as properly from the sharepoint multi line column.

Reactions: Jon

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 11:54
Meanwhile users just want it to open the FE and we be like...why exactly?
I was kind of thinking the opposite, at least specifically in the context of these actionable emails (operation=Send Email With Options)

I expect (could be wrong) end-users to be elated when data is collected from them in a single-click in an email body they receive, without having to open any FE at all.

Jbooker

Local time
Today, 14:54
...without having to open any FE at all.
that's exactly my point. Trying to get users to understand this when all they want in a button to open the FE so they can do the work.
We be like: the work is done in the email - why open FE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom