Printing reports (1 Viewer)

projektx

Local time
Today, 12:13
I have a problem, i have a form that is used to record customer data. Off this form, i have created a report for printing. the only problem is, in stead of just printing the report for the current record, it prints a report for every record before it.

Any ideas, i can send a copy of the DB to anyone to have a look at as i am in quite urgent need to have this problem fixed.

cheers

tanski811

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:13
Creating Macro to View specific form record

This is how I do it

Attachments

• Creating Macro to Select Specified Report.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 163

projektx

Local time
Thanks for the reply. I am not really skilled with macros so the file you sent me really doesn't make much sense to me. is there any other way?

tanski811

Registered User.
Local time
Printing Report

On my form I attached the macro to a command button named Print Report. But basically the macro should reference the report you want to print.

[ID]=[Forms]![frm: Respondents]![ID]

the ID (identifier from the report) = the [form]! (name of form you place the macro on) [frm: Respondent]!(idenifier from the form) [ID]

Someone on this site my be able to give you the code to write in VB

Attachments

• Creating Macro to Select Specified Report2.zip
    59.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

projektx

Local time
Thanks for your help. The VB code would be really handy.

tanski811

Registered User.
Local time
if no one responds...

attach a copy of your dbase and I'll adjust your print button to select the specified record you want to print.

axsnub

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
I'm having the same problem, can anybody help me please? I just want to be able to print a report from the form once I have entered in all the data required. I built the report from the form so I need to figure out how to pass all the info from the form to the report.

Thanks for you help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom