Problem open/solved (1 Viewer)

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:23
Here's a link to a dutch website www.helpmij.nl which looks like this site. Open questions have a question mark, closed/solved questions have a tick mark. This way you can easily see which questions you don't need to answer to.

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Yesterday, 21:23
There a similar practice with a French forum I visit, in which you click on a button on your thread to make a [Solved] tag automaticaly appear on the title.
Adding to the fact that you know which questions you don't need to answer, it also helps finding threads with an answer you are looking for. I hate to look at a 20 posts thread to find out that all the posts are «I do have this problem to...» with no real solution to it.

Salient

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:23
There a similar practice with a French forum I visit, in which you click on a button on your thread to make a [Solved] tag automaticaly appear on the title.
Adding to the fact that you know which questions you don't need to answer, it also helps finding threads with an answer you are looking for. I hate to look at a 20 posts thread to find out that all the posts are «I do have this problem to...» with no real solution to it.

I have this problem as well :D

Actually if the site owners are unaware it should be a modification available from vbulletin.org I would imagine. Nope don't use vBulletin in answer to anyone asking, use invision myself :)

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 02:23
It's not so much that the site owner is unaware, it's just that he's never here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom