Problem with adjusting tables/database (1 Viewer)

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:36
Looking for advice on how to make changes required in my database designed to track health wellness. Here is a breakdown of what I have now:

Membership Query built off membership table that isolates one employer group and creates age off birthdates that will change as the months go by.

Category table that gives up to 9 different items included in the wellness program along with the criteria. Shown as A through I with corresponding age and time restrictions.

Compliance Log – results come from compliance input form that updates each member’s data relative to the wellness items that are listed. Based on restrictions in place for their age group, we have been indicating them as either compliant or non-compliant.

Scorecard – built of some of membership query details, including the group # and the age of the person. Contains a subform that is built off the compliance table that lists the Wellness Category, Time Frame, Criteria, Compliant (yes, no, na, unknown) and complaint date of activity.

Everything was perfect until one of the larger employers now wants the scorecard to be more specific. In other words, under criteria, wants specifics spelled out according to gender and age. Previously we were showing “to be completed within time frame”. Even though everyone’s scorecard showed the same category/criteria information, we internally applied the age/gender rules based on our data input. Now they want the criteria to reflect the rules applicable for each member only on his/her scorecard. Example: Health Maintenance exam, age 19-39, every 12 months (if member within that age group) or 40+, every 12 months etc.

I have struggled most of last night trying to figure out different ways to make this happen in an automated way, and I am at a loss as to how to reconstruct some of my work to allow for this. I am looking for some ideas here. For starters, I did expand the category table to include the different gender-age groups but cannot figure out how to get this related to my members, their changing age, and the scorecard.

I am attaching a brief copy of my DB with hopes that someone can help me. We need to send scorecards out on Friday and short doing lots of manual things; I am not sure where to go with this.
:confused:

Attachments

• wellness.zip
    55.7 KB · Views: 97

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:36
OK, I think I figured out what I will do and that is set up some drop down boxes based on a few extra tables. I think that will do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom