Problem with IE's "Content advisor" (1 Viewer)

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Today, 15:31
Hi!
I have a problem with Internet Explorer's "Content Advisor". I've looked everywhere on the net and found nothing to help. I hope someone here might help me out.

I have a computer with Admin and Guest as users. I activated the IE Content Advisor so that the guests could not surf the net but to specific sites I let them get access to. I read that all have to do to add new sites to their OK-list was to enter my password when prompted, but that doesn't work.

Even if I click on "Always allow...", it gives access for this time only. The guests have to call me back to enter the password again when they go back to the same webpage.

I said to myself that maybe I have to be in admin mode to add the site to the OK-list, but when I did it gives Admin the permission to get in right away, but still asks guests for the password. So I guess it is user related, not system related. But how can I give access to more site to the guests?

What I do now, is get in admin mode, give admin rights to Guest, get in guest mode, enter the password, get in admin mode and take back the Guest's admin rights. It works, but it is not very efficient.

Thanks for your help!

EDIT:
According to another forum (Sorry Jon;)), Content Advisor is system related and not user related. But it doesn't look like that in my case...???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom