Prodigal Son Returns (1 Viewer)

kengrubb

Local time
Yesterday, 18:31
I was very involved with Access and VBA with version 97 about 10 years ago. I've still used it, mostly for data analysis, in the ensuing years; however, I'll now get a chance to dive back into it a bit deeper methinks.

I have 2007 at home and at work, so I have kept up with the times, somewhat.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:31
I'll now get a chance to dive back into it a bit deeper methinks..

Hello Ken and welcome to the forum! I thought I would mention that you may find it more sensible to have a look at visual studio net, particularly VB .net, might be a safer bet than getting too involved in MS Access.

kengrubb

Local time
Yesterday, 18:31
I thought I would mention that you may find it more sensible to have a look at visual studio net, particularly VB .net, might be a safer bet than getting too involved in MS Access.
Very true, and I have some classroom time with VB6 and C#.NET

I still find C syntax very foreign and prefer VB to C#

For now, I just have to take that which I will inherit, which is Access, and byte by byte improve the situation.

Also, I neglected to say that I was here and posted and learned some years ago, but my original login appears to have been lost and my posts that still remain here are credited to me as an unregistered Guest. I tried a couple of years ago to recover it, but wasn't successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom