Queries with formulas (1 Viewer)

J

Jennaya

I am in process of creating a new tracking report. I have to do a scoring system where the number of contacts you get a day equals a daily score. The problem I am having is getting this score to work with entries that are equations. One that I am working on is calls per hr/per day. I have inbound and outbound calls that have to be added-that part works. I then need to divide that number by the time worked for the day- that works. I now need to get that end result to match a score or ranking number. An example would be if a person takes 30 inbound calls and makes 125 out bound calls and works 7.5 hours. My calculation is (30+125)/7.5=20.6. My totals are now expressions because they read: Expr3: (([Extnout]+[ACDCalls])/Expr1). By the scoring set up, 20.6 needs to equal 4. How do I get the expression to read a score and make it equal.

nateobot

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:39
Expr3: you can change this to Score: to give you a more meaningful name.

By the scoring set up, 20.6 needs to equal 4.
How is this determined? Do you have a set of parameters that tell you this? e.g. Between 0 and 5 = 1, 20 - 32 = 4, etc...

J

Jennaya

Yes. This is how the group has them set. I need to get these parameters in the database and have them match correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom