Query won't exe. on a Win98 pc. (1 Viewer)

shkrebs

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:48
Hi there.

I've been working with a Q in Access -97 on my pc which is a Windows 2000 Adv.Svr. and everything is working fine. Then today I was going to exe the same Q from a Win 98 (800Mhz, 128Mb) and I get the error '3071: Q is too complex..."
I've checked that all the same tools, drivers, helpprg., etc etc is installed and it seems OK.
Since my pc is the only Adv.Svr. here then it's a kind of important that I find a solution ;)

The Q who initiates the error is this:

SELECT Left([Cabecera Facturacion].[C postal],2) AS PostalGruppe, Sum([Lineas Facturacion].[Uds Servidas]) AS NrDeLibros, Sum([Lineas Facturacion].[Importe Neto]) AS FactSin, [Cabecera Facturacion].[% Dto Com], Sum([Cabecera Facturacion].BaseImp1) AS FactCon
FROM [Cabecera Facturacion] INNER JOIN [Lineas Facturacion] ON ([Cabecera Facturacion].Numero = [Lineas Facturacion].Numero) AND ([Cabecera Facturacion].Serie = [Lineas Facturacion].Serie)
GROUP BY Left([Cabecera Facturacion].[C postal],2), [Cabecera Facturacion].[% Dto Com], [Lineas Facturacion].Producto
HAVING ((([Lineas Facturacion].Producto)="olhistpp1"));

Any ideas?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Best regards

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:48
It is likely to be a reference error. Open any code module and then click Tools/References. Uncheck one of the checked items, close the window and try the query again. This usually causes Access to refresh its references collection. Access keeps track of where its libraries are and what version they are. Unfortunately, it cannot recover automatically when these things change. Different operating systems store these shared libraries in different directories and so moving an Access db to a PC with a different operating system will frequently cause this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom