Querys having issues when placed on a form (1 Viewer)

Db-why-not

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:21
I have some querys that work on their own, but when I put them on a form as a datasheet, I get the Enter Parameter value dialog box always popping up. with
tbl_Bravium_hours.person or tbl_bravium_hours.date They have different equations and grouping, and counting on them. I took a table with dates and got the month and year from a date field then grouped it by that, I also added a field called Company and made the values Bravium, then I count the number of records for each group.

I had just made one query, but I was getting the issues so then I made it into 2 queries hoping it would fix it, but it didn't.

Imported_Records_list query
SELECT "Bravium" AS Company, MonthYear_q.[Month Year], Count(MonthYear_q.[Month Year]) AS [Record Count]
FROM MonthYear_q
GROUP BY MonthYear_q.[Month Year];

MonthYear_q query
SELECT tbl_Bravium_hours.ID, Month([Date]) AS [Month], Year([Date]) AS [Year], Month([Date]) & " " & Year([Date]) AS [Month Year]
FROM tbl_Bravium_hours;

The querys work perfect when I just open them as a query, its when I put them on a form they get the dialog boxes "Enter Parameter value" tbl_Bravium_hours.person "Enter Parameter value" tbl_bravium_hours.date

Db-why-not

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:21
Nevermind I found the solution. On my form properties. for ORDER by I found the bad reference.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:21
I was going to say you'll need to provide more information about your table structure and Direct you to my blog here:-

But I see you have answered your own question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom