Re-running a field event on refresh? (1 Viewer)

NeoZakz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:58
Is there a way in a form to re-run a field event on a refresh command or on load maybe? Ive got a field in detail which loads different letter #'s and some info with them and I want to make a way to refresh it so that when I change something for one thats connected to others it re-runs the field event to change the data for all the other entries. Anyone know a code that would do this?

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
In the AfterUpdate event of the field you are altering, place the refresh or requery command there.

HTH

NeoZakz

Registered User.
Local time
Didnt work

But I did find another way around it but ran into another small problem. Can you make a text box and then have an if statement to choose between 2 sets of dates and if one condition is false it takes the other date?

Heh, I might be complicating this to much but its a big DB and Im taking over for a guy who moved out of the program so didnt feel like doing the whole thing from scratch to fix this one thing they want. Oh well any help is appreciated

Thanks~

[nateobot]

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:58
Neo:

you can use the IIF() function

Code:
IIF(Criteria Goes Here, True Action or Value, False Action or Value)

NeoZakz

Registered User.
Local time
Hey yea, that should work good. Thanks Ill try it out now. Tell you how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom