React and angular (1 Viewer)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 04:08
Hey @Jon , I don't really see much difference between native JavaScript and using these two libraries. Can you tell us all here on the board why this is so fascinating to you? As maybe a follow-up to this one....

One friend of mine in South America once told me that react and angular or special to him because you can consolidate many different transactions from native JavaScript or previous versions of these libraries into one transaction in later versions. Is that true? If it is, I'm not sure I'm impressed with these libraries and what else they can do for web applications because all of the user interfaces I have seen developed by using these libraries kind of look the same as the old stuff from 10 years ago.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:08
Many user interfaces may look the same because they often use libraries like Bootstrap or Material UI. These are add-ons that facilitate a consistent look and feel to a website. They also speed development time.

React is good in that it helps you turn your apps into a set of modular components. This can help with managing some of the complexity. I am probably not the best person to explain it though, so I direct you here:

I know little nothing about Angular.

Elsnertechnologies

Local time
Today, 14:38
Reactjs is go-to option for one pizza team as they want to build an application out of a small learning curve. While building an enterprise-grade application with big development, teams can choose Angular since the bigger learning curve is no bar for them.

Reactjs is somewhat choosing an easy way to get the job done since it has nothing much to do with organizing HTML in the simplest way to reuse the UI Components. Angular is alone capable of handling multiple things on its own without depending on any additional help, so, it may seem tricky at first. However, the benefits foresee the more extended concept and overweigh the time invested. While Angular is alone capable of handling multiple things on its own without depending on any additional help, so, it may seem tricky at first. However, the benefits foresee the more extended concept and overweigh the time invested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom