Recommendations for cheap software (1 Viewer)

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:32
I need to get a copy of Office Professional 2003 SP3 for my PC, as that's what my client is running. Can anyone recommend anywhere where this older version can be picked up at a decent price?

The best I've found so far is 79 USD, but I'm hoping there's somewhere cheaper. In most cases, Ebay vendors seem to be more expensive.

Ideally, I'm trying to avoid Craigs List and Kijiji, since I'll have no comeback if the disc doesn't run.

This falls into the 'clutching at straws' category, so any suggestions are welcome.

AKUK

Local time
Today, 01:32
This won't help you with Office 2003 as they only have 2007 or 2010 but if you look at software4students.com you can find very cheap software. You must comply to the licence agreement but some of the agreements are very broad.

i.e. Some agreements require you to be a student, others require you to be the parent or guardian of a student, some just require you to have a student in your family.

You can either have the media posted to you or you can have an immediate download, they supply you with your unique licence key there and then.

Hope this helps!

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the response, but I have to get 2003. The client uses it and I have to make sure I develop on the same version.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Thanks for the response, but I have to get 2003. The client uses it and I have to make sure I develop on the same version.

I got 2007 on Craigslist. It worked fine. The advantage of Craigslist is that it's local. If you find one meet the person at a coffee shop with wifi. Intall it on you lap top and away you go.

Which begs the question,
How many installation will Microsoft support on one license and how can you get them to remove one PC and add another?

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the suggestions.

I eventually got 2003 from a firm in the States. Even had free shipping, so it was very cheap.

Of course, it hasn't actually been delivered yet, so fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom