Run-time errors, coding errors, a catalogue of errors (1 Viewer)

nikkypickles

Total Novice
Local time
Today, 03:48
Please...please could somebody take a look at this cut from the database I am clearly making a mess of.

I have had this working, however briefly. When I continued developing, an unidentified something corrupted large parts of my work, so I've had to import the non-damaged bits - and now I can't get it to work again.
Given that I've been trying to solve this single problem, both in work and in my spare time for about a fortnight and have been reduced to a state of slight hysteria at the variety of new errors which have cropped up every half hour or so, I really need to plumb the depths of the collective expertise of these forums.

It's bound to be something simple, but at this stage I'm lucky if I can figure out how to turn my computer on, let alone disentangle my crude attempts at coding.

Attachments

• test.zip
    43 KB · Views: 135

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Today, 12:48
I am not saying I can solve your problem, however you have explained how much trouble you are having but not what the problem is.

nikkypickles

Total Novice
Local time
Oops!

I keep getting run-time errors. The most recent being 2498.
The biggest trouble I'm getting concerns the code behind the forms. What I was originally trying to do was to straight to the record that I'd just entered. But for some reason, it has failed miserably.

Thanks again :)

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Today, 12:48
Here is your db back.

Attachments

• test271106.zip
    128.2 KB · Views: 120

nikkypickles

Total Novice
Local time
thank you!

A huge thank you and e-hugs etc!

I feel a bit of a Muppet to be honest - talk about not being able to see the wood for the trees :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom