School shooting (1 Viewer)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 04:10
Question 25 on the final exam for High School Physics 534 in Quebec Canada is a drawn picture of a school shooting scene. A gingerbread person shape with a gunshot wound to the head has tragectary lines drawn from 4 smiliefaces. The physics part of the question asks you to identify the most likely suspect using the velocity of a bullet and the distance it traveled into the victim. :eek:

Very inappropriate question with all the school shootings unless you consider that school shootings are becoming commonplace. :mad:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=d12afc30-f2e2-41f4-b97c-c8908291bcb7

Last edited:

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:10
You wonder who thought this was a good idea and how it made it into the final exam.

It is worrying that their have now been enough of them that anyone could think of them as a viable topic in any exam…. :(

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Why use a school? Why not a hunting scene? Oh, that's right, you'd get all those watery vegans chanting outside the school complaining.

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
You wonder who thought this was a good idea and how it made it into the final exam.

maybe it's sponsored by the gun industry?? i think sponsorship has been taken to a new depth for some years now, they're into everything, brand isn't enough now..its the product that has taken on a life of its own...as the programme wouldn't exist without the product.

i recall years ago just before the first gulf war when they said elderly Mrs Blah would be raking it in when her shares in Tommahawk missiles paid dividends because the US was going to War??? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom