Send Object comman button (1 Viewer)

Crazy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:30
i have set up a command button to automatically send an e-mail to certain recipentents when pressed, Is there a code which will automatically do this when the user opens the database as a pose for them having to manually open the form and run the command. Cheerz for ne help.

Never4Get

Registered User.
Local time
Create a macro which runs the code to send the e-mail. Then save this macro under the name "AutoExec". When the user opens the database, this macro will run automatically.

Crazy

Registered User.
Local time
the problem results from the fact that i cant creat a macro to run the code! It asks for functions and stuff and i cant do it?

BukHix

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:30
Crazy, start a new macro and choose SendObject from the action menu. Leave all the arguments blank except the To, Subject, and Message Text. Put your email address in the To, put Database Opened in the subject, put Some one just opened the database in the Message Text, set the edit message to Yes and then save the macro as autoexec. Now close the database and reopen it, Outlook should open up with the information that you plugged into the macro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom