Send Outlook email from Infopath 2010 without re-resolving AccountId (1 Viewer)

Kila

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:21
I am attempting to send an email via Outlook from an InfoPath 2010 form. It is working successfully except when there is more than one similar AccountID (generated by the Person Picker), such as "FacilityDoeJ". In the backgound, it will pull "FacilityDoeJ", "FacilityDoeJ1", and "FacilityDoeJ2" for John, Jane, and Jim Doe and the send just fails with an error message about that AccountId, and no option to select which "FacilityDoeJ" I want

If I enter FacilityDoeJ directly into Outlook to send a message, I can see the confirmation screen.

Any suggestions to override this autocheck and send the email directly to the selected AccountId? This AccountId has already been resolved, as it was pulled out of the PersonPicker. It is even visually confirmed on the screen as being resolved.

Thanks!

Kila

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:21
This is the error message when you attemt to submit the form:

InfoPath cannot submit the form.
An error occurred while the form was being submitted.
The form cannot be submitted because some of the e-mail addresses cannot be resolved. If you know the values in the form that specify the e-mail addresses, revise them and try again.
The following addresses did not resolve in the To line: domain\facilitydoej

Now, domain\facilitydoej is accurate, but there is also a domain\facilitydoej2 and a domain\facilitydoej3. But domain\facilitydoej IS the one I want to send to. This is VERY irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom