Sending an E-mail to multiple recipients (1 Viewer)

LHolden

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:40
Hi all,

I wasn't totally sure where to post this, because I'm almost positive I'll need to use some VBA to get it done, but I have form that it is running from, hence the post here.

I currently have a multiple item form which is populated by Agents and their Agency. Currently the form can be filtered by Agent and Agency using combo boxes. There is also a yes/no field that I added to try to get this to work, which access translates as check boxes. What my ultimate goal is is for the end user to be able to check off certain Agents, and for Access to then open an e-mail with the To: field populated with the e-mails of those Agents, but I can't figure out how to translate this.

Thanks for any help in advance!

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 19:40
So how is the Multiple Item Form (SubForm ??!!??) getting its data? Is that form unbound?

LHolden

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:40
Sorry, no. It's a continuous form (not a subform, it is it's own form), and it is populated by a query of a table which holds all of the Agents, Agencies, and e-mails. Then the query is instructed to filter the form based on a combo box which lists all of the agencies (I removed the other combo box that filtered based on agent). I can think of a very round about way of getting this to work, but I don't really know much VBA so I'd be doing it all through queries and forms which is going to be arduous, unless someone knows of an easy way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom