Show Custom Ribbon On User Logon (1 Viewer)

murrayallstar

Local time
Today, 14:43
Hi

I'm in need of some help. Ive adopted an existing database at my work and need some help with a custom ribbon im developing.
Ive created the ribbon with IDBE Ribbon Creator 2010, i have 2 Tabs with various buttons & drop down menus to launch forms & reports in my database. The 2 Tabs are labeled Default & Administrator. I need some help in developing a logon form or ribbon logon that when a default user/staff logons with the there credentials it only shows the Default Ribbon & same goes for the me when i logon i only see the Administrator ribbon. If any one can assist me with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

murrayallstar

Local time
Ive downloaded that sample before and had a look at it but i cant figure out how to launch my custom ribbon.
I cant seem to figure out how to link my user login with the each custom ribbon ive created.
Im sorry but my knowledge of access is limited especially with coding

murrayallstar

Local time
Im sorry to be a pain but if anyone can assist me with writing this code or can offer there skills on paid contract it would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately i dont have the time or skillset to be able to complete this issue ive got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom