showing multiple events on a calendar (1 Viewer)

jarheadjim

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:23
a little background - I am in charge of a maintenance department that fixes aircraft for the military. I am about to deploy with 6 of these aircraft and I'm trying to make a usable "inspections due" calendar. I have some experience with Access but can't figure out how to make this work.

the problem - my aircraft have 3 inspections I'd like to track (2 of them are on a 14 day cycle and another on 28 day cycle)..the 2 on 14 day cycle will have a 7 day split. So basiclly every 7 days I'll do an inspection and once every 28 days i'll do 2 inspections at once. Ideally i'd like to be able to select an aircraft and see when all of the inspections (not just the next one) are due and be able to rebaseline if forced to. I have a table that stores the unique ID and baseline dates of each aircraft and a form with 8 activeX calendars (each locked to a differant month) but i can't figure out how to get it to show on the calendar at all...much less at every interval. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom