Showing several accounting seats in a form (1 Viewer)

pacctono

Local time
Today, 13:09
Hola, amigos!

I would like, a help, to show some accounting seats in a form. I already did it, but in a report using grouping and sorting, as shown in the following image:

reporteVariosAsientos.png

The thick lines separate the accounting seats (3 shown) and the thin lines separate the header from the details of the accounting seat.

Attachments

• reporteVariosAsientos.png
    reporteVariosAsientos.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 62

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:09
Not clear what you want. Forms are not reports. And reports are not forms. Don't expect them to look or behave like each other. You could have a report embedded on a form but report would be in Report View only.

Perhaps you need a form/subform arrangement.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:09
Hola, amigos!

I would like, a help, to show some accounting seats in a form. I already did it, but in a report using grouping and sorting, as shown in the following image:

View attachment 104778
The thick lines separate the accounting seats (3 shown) and the thin lines separate the header from the details of the accounting seat.
Can you upload a screenshot showing the table relationships?

ebs17

Local time
Today, 19:09
To show: A report should render as the content of a subform control on a form.

pacctono

Local time
Not clear what you want. Forms are not reports. And reports are not forms. Don't expect them to look or behave like each other. You could have a report embedded on a form but report would be in Report View only.

Perhaps you need a form/subform arrangemen
I showed the report just to represent what I want to do in a form. This is like the purchase orden form where there are two table one is the header with the supplier information and the other is the items to buy. The two tables are related one to two or more.

But In my case I want to show several accounting seats (like showing several purchase orders) in the same form.

pacctono

Local time
Can you upload a screenshot showing the table relationships?
relacionDiarioEncDet.PNG

This is like the purchase orden form where there are two table one is the header with the supplier information and the other is the items to buy. The two tables are related one to two or more.

But In my case I want to show several accounting seats (like showing several purchase orders) in a form.

pacctono

Local time
To show: A report should render as the content of a subform control on a form.
Thanks, but I one a form because I want to include some buttons to manipulate the accounting seats showed.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:09
As I said, forms don't work like reports. Main form must be in single view to have a subform. If you want this form for data entry, then arrangement you describe is likely not practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom