Snow!!!

So you say but the artic ice is definitely melting more and more each year. And glaciers are shrinking all over the world

I put two icecubes in a gin and tonic the other day, they melted but the level stayed the same.

Col

I put two icecubes in a gin and tonic the other day, they melted but the level stayed the same.

Col
So Archimedes was right!:eek: Of course melting sea ice won't affect the sea level but melting land ice from glaciers will cause a rise in sea levels. Elementary physics!. Anyway hope you enjoyed your watered down G & T. I always thought that adding ice to drinks is so american but George has enlightened me:D

Col

Nicking the lines from James May? At least you have researched your own data on climate change.

So if god made the earth and man then whose fault is it that the earth's screwed?:confused:

So if god made the earth and man then whose fault is it that the earth's screwed?:confused:
Who said he did? I blame the toothfairy or is it the Spaghetti Monster that's to blame?:D

Global Warming is a conspiracy invented by the TWD (Tibetans For World Domination) to fool all of the countries to help them decrease the global temperature and thin the air to make the entire planet more hospitable to sherpas.

Global Warming is a conspiracy invented by the TWD (Tibetans For World Domination) to fool all of the countries to help them decrease the global temperature and thin the air to make the entire planet more hospitable to sherpas.
Are you sure?? Sherpas come from Nepal not Tibet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom