Squash date - non profit for me (1 Viewer)

Tonydb.nz

Local time
Tomorrow, 09:18
My idea is a system for players to find a squash opponent and/or list themselves as available.

I thought I could build a prototype to give to someone to finish off but it has ground to a halt due my own lack of competence/experience.

I now would like someone to develop it for my club and then it's yours to sell to anyone else for your own profit.

Concept.
Only club members in the database
Must have a mobile phone
Member logs in
Two options:
- Look at a list of 'available' players
- List yourself as available (ie looking for a game)
Period is 7 days from today
If logger in finds a suitable opponent they check the 'partner' box
Pop up tells them that the squash date is made
A text message is sent to each mobile phone to confirm the 'date'
If logger in does not find a suitable opponent, they list their availability and wait for someone else to enter the site looking for a game,
The system must allow individuals to exclude certain members (ie blacklist) whom they do NOT want to play so that a logger on will not see them as available.
The size of the list will be small, probably only 20-30 names.
The potential is for each squash club, probably 100-200 in NZ, could extend to tennis, badminton, and any other club where there is a one on one game.

If you are keen to develop this on this basis please reply with any questions. I am not interested in making money from this, just to have the facility at my club. If you have a business model then it is all yours.
This should be developed into a phone and tablet app too.
Cheers
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom