Tabs Hiding on Tab Control (1 Viewer)

mcescher

Busy as usual
Local time
Today, 09:32
Hi All,
Can't find a solution on Google or here, so hoping someone smarter than I can produce the answer.:D

Tab control on a form has two tabs, everything is happy. Added a third tab in the middle of the current two, and it is hiding all the tabs if I click on it first.

In the attached picture, the form opens as pic 1, "Equip" is selected. If I click on Other (pic 2) then it shows, and I can click on Templates (pic 3) and all is fine. I can then click on them in any order and they all stay visible.

If I close the form and reopen it, then starting again at "Equip" (pic 4) and THEN click on Templates (pic 5), all three tabs disappear.

Did find a reference on a web page that suggested making the tab control wider. Did that with no change in results.

FWIW, on each of the tabs is a frame with option buttons. I've also tried moving those around on the tab control.

THANKS!

Attachments

• Tabs.jpg
    Tabs.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 133

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:32
Never encountered this and cannot replicate. Is there any code behind form that might cause this?

You might have to provide the db for analysis.

mcescher

Busy as usual
Local time
No code behind, already checked for that in the entire db.

mcescher

Busy as usual
Local time
UPDATE
I noticed that clicking around on the form on other controls would make the tabs visible again. SO, in the AfterUpdate event of the tab control, set the focus to another text box and then set it back to my tab control.

Not the most elegant solution, and certainly only treating the symptoms, but it works now.

Thanks,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom