The Deep State (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:27
even death threats from who else but trump supporters.
Why would people who support her threaten her? I'm sure if the FBI weren't so wrapped up with chasing soccer moms and people who dare to speak out at school board meetings or attend a Catholic mass said in Latin among many other non-crimes, they would have plenty of time to find and prosecute the people who made the threats. Contrast that with the "demonstrations" and death threats levied against the conservative Supreme Court Justices. I'm pretty sure there are specific laws against demonstrating in front of the homes of judges. I guess that is just one more law that bit the dust under the Biden DOJ. Hypocrisy reigns. It is absolutely amazing how they pick and choose which laws to enforce and then whom to prosecute because some perpetrators really "didn't mean it" Maybe moke can explain why the law was not enforced against those demonstrators. Why were they not all rounded up and arrested and the crowd dispersed? Why did Adam Schiff get away with threatening Kavanaugh? Wasn't Shiff's threat a call to arms to his supporters to attack Kavanaugh?

Is that the case, did they refuse in writing, or are we just talking hypothetically?
OK @moke123 Where is your rebuttal to this?

@Jon, Bowser definitely refused in writing and moke can't refute it. I'm not sure about Pelosi.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
try reading it yourself

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:27
Neither one of them had the authority to call up the NG. Only trump and his 2 designees did.
Bowsers letter says don't call them up without coordinating with MPD first. They already had a contingent of unarmed NG personnel working with them.
But, she did request the NG.

"At around 2 p.m., D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested more assistance. Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller immediately called up 1,100 members of the D.C. National Guard."

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
"At around 2 p.m., D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested more assistance. Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller immediately called up 1,100 members of the D.C. National Guard."
You and I can request them too but we can't call them up.

• 3:04 p.m.: Secretary Miller, with advice from senior Defense leadership, formally approves "activation" of the 1,100 soldiers in the DCNG. Army Secretary McCarthy orders the DCNG to begin full "mobilization".[181] (However, it will be another hour and a half before Miller approves an "operational plan" for the DCNG's deployment to the Capitol.)[291][192]

4:32 p.m.: Secretary Miller authorizes DCNG to actually deploy in support of the U.S. Capitol Police.

• 5:08 p.m.: Army senior leaders relay to Major General Walker the Secretary of Defense's permission to deploy the DCNG to the Capitol.[143]
  • 5:20 p.m.: The first contingent of 155 Guard members, dressed in riot gear, began arriving at the Capitol.[258]
  • 5:40 p.m.: 154 DCNG soldiers arrive at the Capitol Complex, swear in with the Capitol Police, and begin support operations, having departed the D.C. Armory at 5:02 p.m.[181]

This one's interesting. I wonder why he would say this? Must be an FBI plant like Epps, right?
  • 7:21 p.m.: Trump's former campaign manager Brad Parscale texts Katrina Pierson, saying the riot was the result of a "sitting president asking for civil war ... I feel guilty for helping him win ... a woman is dead ... If I was trump [sic] and knew my rhetoric killed someone". Pierson replied: "It wasn’t the rhetoric". Parscale insisted: "Yes it was."[317]

Mike Krailo

Local time
Bottom line about this is that team Trump did offer the additional resources needed to prevent the whole ordeal and Bowser did not accept the offer. That's a fact and no amount of spin is going to change the fact. So all of the blaming Trump for causing a riot is something very emotional occurring in the heads of those that hate the man and want to see him fail at everything he does, including standing up for what he believes and supporters who support justice for all and not just one side.

Here is what Trumps chief of staff had to say about that offer. It was not an order, it was an offer.

A former Pentagon official with the Trump administration, Kash Patel spoke to Jan Jekielek about how the Capitol riot of January 6 could have been prevented. Patel, who was Chief of Staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller, said "We had offered the Capitol Police, and Mayor Bowser of Washington, DC, thousands of National Guardsmen and women, two days before January 6. And they turned us down."

So when you look at all the fact checks on this, they always refer to the fact that no order had been given by the president. That's a clever spin on the point at hand, the point was that it was offered to them and they refused so of course no order was given, they didn't want it. But if you fact check something that's really not in question, it sounds like he lied somehow. That's called spin. You can spin what happened like a top and people just remember and regurgitate the spin as if it were what really happened or mattered. They didn't want any extra help because of the optics, plain and simple.

Brad Parscale had an opinion, everyone has one but that doesn't carry any evidential weight as the man ascribed things to a single person based on his own emotions and nothing more. There is nothing reasonable about ascribing blame for someone's death on a rally about justice for all the people. If you or anyone else think that it was a call to violence, that is something you made up in your head to justify your hatred for people who stands up for what they believe. Last time I checked, that's a virtue, not a crime to stand up for what you believe. And getting shot for it is patriotic.

So if Trump didn't cause this, who did? The same thing that causes any other protest, injustice. There was a laundry list of injustices in many many things that led up to the election, and more and more injustices continue to this day without hardly anyone to stand up against those who would have us continue to go down the path of corruption and injustice. All the corrupt judges that wouldn't even look at the corruption taking place as a whole, they only wanted specific evidence that was irrefutable in their eyes which is absolutely impossible to gather in such a short period of time and under the circumstances. It was the failure to even look at the evidence and simply declare that the election was the most secure election in history that caused the desire to protest, not the president himself. That is truth, plain and simple.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The Democratic deep-state summarized.

1712436568910.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom