The London Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:31
🎄Join Us at The London Christmas Party🎉

Hi everyone at Access World Forums,

I've got some exciting news! With the festive season around the corner, I've managed to 'hijack' (with permission!) Mike Turner's Christmas Party for us to join in the fun. 🎄

Mike, the gracious host at Hudson's House, has welcomed the idea of our Access World Forums community joining his celebration. It's a unique opportunity for us to meet, mingle, and spread some Christmas cheer together!

The party is on Monday, 4th December, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Hudson's House, 12 Bedford Avenue, London WC1B 3GH. A ticket is just £10 in advance.

Let's make this a memorable gathering! For details and to book your spot, visit

The London Christmas Party Tickets

Looking forward to a fantastic time with you all! 🌟

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
BTW, Mike says:-

PS - Pay it forward and bring a friend, colleague or client, they'll love you for it....

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I have started a private chat for attendees and prospective attendees, a less public place, where you can exchange phone numbers, travel details etc. You might be able to share a car or train journey.

If you want to join the private chat, express your interest here and someone will sign you up to it.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Christmas Quiz (ChatGPT)

Why was the Christmas query running slow?
  • A: It was waiting for Santa’s Clause!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Last Chance to secure your place at £10.00 ....

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
How was the turn-out?

Hi NauticalGent,

Thanks for asking about the London Christmas Party turnout. Although we didn't have a large crowd this time, it was still a delightful gathering. Chris and I had the opportunity to enjoy some quality time together, sharing our Access experiences and festive cheer.

On a positive note, these smaller gatherings often lead to more meaningful conversations and stronger connections. It was a valuable experience, and we certainly made the most of it.

Looking ahead, there's some good news! We're planning another meetup in February, Possibly Wednesday 7th. This should give everyone ample time to plan and join in. I'm optimistic that with more notice, we'll see a better turnout and have an even more engaging and enjoyable event.

Stay tuned for more details on the February meetup, and I hope to see many of you there!

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Don't think I'll be able to make the 7th Feb - I'll be sunning myself in the Caribbean:sneaky:

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
We’re away 27th Jan- 11th Feb but otherwise clear in principle

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Chat GPT had four attempts at creating a suitable promotional graphic for the upcoming Mid-Winter Meetup. I've posted the four attempts here because every single one had issues, and I thought you might be interested. In the end I got Chat GPT to produce an image without any text so I can add it later.

DALL·E 2023-12-23 16.20.26 - A vibrant and professional promotional graphic for a networking e...png DALL·E 2023-12-23 16.20.19 - A vibrant and inviting promotional graphic for a professional net...png DALL·E 2023-12-23 16.20.14 - A vibrant and inviting promotional graphic for a professional net...png DALL·E 2023-12-23 16.20.05 - A vibrant and inviting promotional graphic for a professional net...png

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 05:31
How did you get it to do a graphic? Is it a paid service?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I used Open AI's Dall - E. You get a limited number of free credits initially, after which you need to purchase additional credits to continue using the service.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I used Open AI's Dall - E.

I particularly liked the image it generated of Christopher hitchen in this thread:-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom