Time for Biden to Put-up or Shut-up (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 15:03
Kennedy tweeted a video Sunday of himself doing push-ups and wrote, "Getting in shape for my debates with President Biden!"
Biden just loves to brag about his supposed physical prowess. He claimed to have taken-on Corn Pop and taught him a lesson. Biden, in his presidential debates, has challenged Trump to a push-up contest. Additionally that Trump should be take to the woodshed to be physically disciplined. Considering Biden's claimed physical chutzpah, time for Biden to accept the challenge that RFK Jr. is implying.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:03
Aren't Zuckerberg and Musk preparing for some kind of physical match up?

With liberals, it's not what they say, it is what they feel. They know that they are morally superior because they feel so strongly that they must be right about everything. Logic and facts be damned.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 12:03
Yes Pat. The whole "and how does that make you feel " direction of the modern conscientiousness .... has probably done good on some fronts, but definitely caused a lot of harm on other fronts.

There is a time for everything. A time to pay close attention to how I feel or how I make someone else feel, and then there is a time to say "feelings be damned. I'm getting out of bed and going to work anyway today!"..... and the latter, painful as it may be, is precisely the paradigm that is mostly responsible, most of the time, that propels us through life successfully.......NOT the other way around.

To listen to people nowadays obsess over Feelings, you'd almost think that being guided by your feelings was a good idea.

I like what Joyce Meyer says: Stop listening to your feelings so much. They never listen to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom