Titles are Not Printing in the Sub Report (1 Viewer)

JithuAccess

Local time
Today, 09:03
Good Morning Guys,

I have created 2 Reports with two Different Data Sources, first one is the summary of the data and the other one is for the details. I want to display these two Reports in a Single Report. So I have created a new Report and created two sub reports for displaying these two Reports y linking the Sub Reports.

I have linked the First Sub Report with my Summary of Data Report and it is in the "Report Header" of my main Report.

I have created another sub report and linked that sub report with my Details Report.

In the details Report, there are 17 titles and these Titles are in the "Page Header" section of my Report and the text boxes (Control Sources) are in the "Detail" section. Surprisingly the titles are not printing in my Report. So I have moved these 17 titles on the "Report Header" section and this time the titles are printing but only in the First page.

Could you please let me know what is the issue with my Sub Reports and how to resolve it?

Thanks

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:03
What are summary data calcs? Report Sorting & Grouping features with aggregate calcs in textboxes allows display of detail data as well as summary info. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.

Bullschmidt

Freelance DB Developer
Local time
Today, 10:03
Titles are Not Printing in the Sub Report

Well if you're just talking about straight text you could put that on your main report just above (but in the same section as) the subreport(s)...

statsman

Local time
Today, 11:03
What you place into a page header in a subreport is not displayed when you insert it into the main report.
You have to put it into the report header of the subreport.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:03
The Report Header of the subreport only prints ONCE as it does for a main report.

Add a group break to your subreport. This can be a real "break" or you can pick a field that has the same value on every record such as the foreign key. Put your headers in this section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom