Trying to email separate reports to separate addresses (1 Viewer)

JasonD

Local time
Today, 04:43
Hello All.

I am not sure where to start, but I'm sure this is a newbie issue:

I need to separately email 40 salespeople with their individual pipelines using a single report format I have already created.

As a newbie, I see the likely unnecessary work of first creating 40 unique queries (one for each salesperson), then creating 40 reports with the same look, then finally creating a 40+ step macro of emailing each report as an object (from the macro dropdown).

Is there an easy solution to email specific reports to salespeople based on their name? And...can I do it without VBA (at least for this exercise)? If so, how would I go about it?

If I use the group by function on the report, how do I get it to change the report header for each email? Also, how will Access know where to dynamically stop before sending the next email?

I know the solution should be easier than I am thinking. Thank you for your help and my apologies in advance for any head scratching.

Jason

Andy Mc

Local time
Today, 12:43
Hi
As a newbie I can't yet post a weblink, but type 'jephens' into google (it pops up as the first entry).
I know you wanted to avoid VBA but this was easy for me to follow (and modify) for my own uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom