Ukraine - each person sees what they want to see (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 13:45
Your right Isaac, you wrote Ukraine in the thread title and I just see USA in Doc's post. Hmmmm. This first line was written after the below rant.

Liberals did not build our country, the people who built our country were extremely strong at heart and knew that they wanted to avoid what they had just escaped from. Just look at the words in the constitution.

We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect UNION, establish JUSTICE, ensure domestic TRANQUILLITY, provide for the common DEFENCE, promote the general WELFARE, and secure the BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY to ourselves and our PROSTERITY, do ordain and establish this constitution for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

The word welfare back then did not mean what it means today. Just about every word there has been twisted to have some other meaning by liberals on the far left. This is a sick disease of the heart and sadly, they attack the foundational document that made our country so great. Look what they did at the end of Trumps term. He was out of office, done, over, that's it and they just ignored the part of the constitution they swore to uphold when they took office.

Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit, under the United States; but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment, and punishment, according to law.

In this day, it is convenient for them to twist the meaning of words (or bury the ones they don't like) to mean whatever they want them to mean but we know that it plainly says impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office. Once the libs make up a rule out of thin air to extend further than removal of office, you delve into tyrannical, dictatorial, nonsensical hatred for not just the person they subjected this to, but all the people that elected him in the first place. It's no longer about JUSTICE, it's no longer about TRANQUILLITY, and certainly not about LIBERTY to ourselves. They just changed that last part to liberty for those persons who are in power only.

It seems like cheating, redefining of words and changing the rules at the last minute seem to be the new game in town. What's going to happen when stop signs start to have a different meaning?

The phrase "suppress insurrections and repel invasions" is in there too. It had a very specific meaning then, but what exactly does it mean now? Clearly not what it meant back then or even what it meant not to long ago. There has been a shift in peoples hearts, and as such, there must be a cause of it. I'm going to venture to say it is pure evil, but that's nothing new, it's just taking a different form than we are used to.
The meaning of "Stop" signs has already changed. I am on the road a lot, and no matter what state, I don't see 1 in 100 persons come to a full stop. conservative, liberals alike. some of my own colleagues.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 10:45
Dick I'll confess being guilty of that. It makes me feel slightly better that I am quite the rule-follower in all areas where I feel it actually can make a difference to the safety of those around me - turn signals and speed being the 2 big ones - but I confess at a stop sign where nobody is around, I tend to just very slowly roll...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:45
How limiting bills to only contain things related to the title of the bill. Imagine that for a concept. It could be called the zero pork bill.

Just noticed this. In theory, Louisiana has a state constitutional amendment like this. Doesn't help THAT much. I've only seen it work correctly about three times in the last five years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom