Unable to midify page setup (1 Viewer)

Blancorn

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:47
I am looking for help with my report.
I have a report which is being printed quite frequently on several devices. Sometimes it happens that we need to adjust margins on the Page Setup tab, to be able to fit the content to one page.

However, I have an issue on single device where we are running an the database using Access Runtime.
Even if I go to page setup tab and change the values for margins, after clicking OK the change is not applied to the form.
When I return to Page setup settings, the values are not changed as I want.

Do you have any idea why this happens and how to solve it?
Without being able to change margins, the report doesn't fit to one page any more :(

1669803387369.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Can you also post an image of the Page tab?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:47
Sometimes it happens that we need to adjust margins on the Page Setup tab, to be able to fit the content to one page.
Rather than trying to change margins on the fly with the Access Runtime, why not just accommodate the lowest common denominator and make the margins permanent at the size that works for ALL installations?

Blancorn

Registered User.
Local time
You are absolutely right - but I don't how to do it. Would you be so kind and guide me little bit?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:47
All you have to do is to adjust the margins and save the report. If the report is too wide for the minimum left margin on the printer with the problem, you will need to squeeze the format to make it narrower so it will fit. OR buy a new printer for the problem location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom