VBA educational material (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:22
You want to educate me on VBA? I believe that desire is based on an incorrect assumption on your part. To avoid any semblance of disrespect, I will avoid commenting on the assumption and will leave it for you, in all your intelligence, to figure it out for yourself.

neuroman9999

Local time
You want to educate me on VBA?

did I say that!? read it again, sir. I was talking about the concept of the string ret. I think you missed the point, yet again!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Your devious motives to introduce this and introduce that in a lesson designed for beginners might possibly be misguided. And you accuse US of overthinking? Pshaw! Pshaw I say.

neuroman9999

Local time
And you accuse US of overthinking? Pshaw! Pshaw I say.

I never accused you guys of any such thing. I accused (if you want to use that word) you of being overly ""technically correct"" and ""overly political"". that would describe you, a while back (although you have changed), and certainly @isladogs . and others that I have noticed over time too. folks like, maybe, @MickJav , @moke123 , @NauticalGent and @Darrell. But certainly not everyone. Do you want a great example of how I brought someone else out of their ""politically correct"" shell and turned them into a more caring person, after showing her that I'm really not that much of an asshole as she had previously thought? check out the images below:

Their disdain for me:

1.jpg

Their awakening after they learned who I really was:

2.jpg

And their further change:

3.jpg

and it became evident to me Richard, that the same thing that was wrong with that person, is the same that's wrong with you and others here. I'm not saying anything bad about you folks here, but.....are you sure you really know what you're talking about when it comes to me? ;)

the person I am showing you in the images hated me for a hell of a long time on that board. However, I think what happened is that I answered so many damn questions over there, so fast, and so intelligently, that she thought she had no other choice but to respect me and my willingness to help a massive amount of people that she cares about for free. Ya think? But then again, she's getting ready to retire so obviously she doesn't give much of a shit anymore. She probably looks at me as one of many who can carry on the common sense way of doing good things with tech, even though there really isn't any point to this stupid crap.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:22
Its the way you present yourself that is the problem. You could be as loveable as a puppy dog in person but the way you present yourself here obscures that possibility. I of course may know a little more about you than most, being Mr. Government and all.

I also think your reading too much into that other persons kindness than she intended.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 18:22
Its the way you present yourself that is the problem. You could be as loveable as a puppy dog in person but the way you present yourself here obscures that possibility. I of course may know a little more about you than most, being Mr. Government and all.

I also think your reading too much into that other persons kindness than she intended.
If that is directed at NVA - ya THINK?!?!?

neuroman9999

Local time
I of course may know a little more about you than most, being Mr. Government and all.

doubtful. I know what you've got access to, unless you're some sort of undercover God. but if you were, you sure as hell wouldn't be spending your time here.

You could be as loveable as a puppy dog in person but the way you present yourself here obscures that possibility.

I'm NOT a lovable guy, bud. I'm an asshole, a saint, a sinner, a nice guy, a realist, someone pretty scary and a lot of other things. I am controversial wherever I go, and the reason is something you do not understand. So I will not attempt to explain it to you. some hate me, some like me. as was with Jesus many moons ago.

neuroman9999

Local time
I doubt it, and close.

yet another instance of agreeing to disagree. you haven't even given any proof. I think you said something before about like a car I had, or where I lived in the past or something. hell, I can't remember. but you dropped a clue as to what you can find out, and I said something like ""any person can look that up by paying $1 for a subscription and then cancelling it after 7 days.""

I think you revealed that you knew I had owned a Toyota Yaris. If that was it, totally unimpressive.

cassius0

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:52
@neuroman9999 Sir I am getting this error while downloading the google drive link.

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Please help.

Umpire

Local time
Today, 15:22
I am currently teaching 2 beginners the VBA language. One in Asia and one in Europe. So I thought I would post these 31 lessons I have written for them. If you are a beginner, you might be able to make good use of this material. You can thank me later. I wish you happy learning. :)

On google's cloud drive:
Lessons 1-8 => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sOCnYxDyw28RNFAcNFouEPnOtrcmqe9S/view?usp=sharing
Lessons 9-16 => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T38N541P3eKNs_Kk-243EhKr5TxgKZCt/view?usp=sharing
Lessons 17-23 => https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Cw-k02OarQfuXy4yEBqDRUyoBUy_pHS/view?usp=sharing
Lessons 24-31 => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCm_ECZs1HuzLdJb78lNr1c7yE52p1n6/view?usp=sharing
ALL lessons => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U5ZzvB0hyo0N36agCDFBjfqD65-Ir6j9/view?usp=sharing
I went to open the files and Google says they do not exist. Are they available from a different source?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 15:22
@Umpire
For reasons I will not disclose publicly, I would not recommend that you ingest learning material from that user.

Just my opinion. Hopefully you will find something useful elsewhere - including the archives of this very forum. Lots of great stuff out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom