vidtc1.dll missing (1 Viewer)

herronar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:16
I have created a database for work from home. Although the database opens at work, the database will not allow user to enter a new record, when they select 'Create New Record' via a button on form that I have created. Database works perfectly well at home. The error message that comes up in vidtc1.dll version 1 is mission. Their computer then will not allow them to do anything, not even switch off via, start and then shutdown, they have to switch of computer via plug on the wall.

A few days ago, I scanned my computer using McAfee and vidtc1.dll had been quaranteened. So I deleted the file, but now am afraid to download. There are several sites that offer free downloads. When you download this file where do you save it. Is it safe to download the file? Miscrosoft do not have this download on their website.

I would be grateful for any help with this.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 11:46
if you google this: "vidtc1.dll", you'll bring plenty of results, including a duplicate post by you for this same issue on another forum. LOL. ;)

herronar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:16
Thank you for your response.

I googled vidtc1.dll prior to posting. However, there is so much to choose from. In the end I opted for RegCur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom