Website designing tips- (1 Viewer)

preetisoft2

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:04
Here are some most important website designing tips which everyone should follow while designing a site-

Information in every page should be useful and valuable
Do not irritate your visiters by pop-up windows
Include a menu on every page
Use contrasting colors or simple backgrounds to make your text easy to read.
Make the text large enough to read
Don't underline words if they're not links.

kathyjohnson

Local time
Hello,
Nice tips for webdesign tips.When create a new website with your tips,Website made a really user friendly.

Salinger

Registered User.
Local time
Talking of web design, anyone know anything about 1&1? A friend of mine asked me about them but website design isn't really my thing so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

bernald

Local time
Hi salinger,Great post.I visit the site..Really more creative and awesome look website design..Can you reply what is the tools used for website design????I am waiting for the reply..Keep in touch with us..thanks for your informative post;);)

Zelna

Local time
Great tips, thanks mate for sharing. I really liked the last point- Don't underline words if they're not links. It becomes very frustrating for the visitors to see underlined words and as they bring the mouse pointer to go to the website only to find that the word is not hyperlinked.

mynamebilalzahid

Local time
hi All,

firstly i am thanking to all my friends here for sharing some good and useful tips of web design, now i am also wanted to share some tips by me.
1) Website design should be user friendly.
2) Website Design should be Search engine friendly (that means: navigation in the site should be placed perfectly)
3) Don't mess up with the sections inside the website.

Hoping this will be the more informative for you guys.

Good Luck !

fusiondesigner

Registered User.
Local time
Here are some most important website designing tips which everyone should follow while designing a site-

Don't underline words if they're not links.

Really advanced stuff here...:rolleyes:

samzike

Local time
Very helpful tips, Recently I have started my new business and for that, I have designed my website and my app by the help of app and web development company that is Quantilytics.org And these web designing tips are like the cherry on the top for me. Thanks again for sharing this helpful information.

stallonemanorresort

Local time
Tips for Improving Your Web Design

Remove the Following From Your Website
Include Social Share and Follow Buttons
Implement Calls-to-Action
Use the Right Images
Navigation
Let Your Visitors Scroll on Your Homepage
Don't be Afraid of White Space
Mobile Optimization
Never Stop Testing
Broken Links

smartpackaging

Local time
now designers are making rushy there web sites are lots of popups and hustle in design which user don't like and one who is working on his theme user like it much

SarbjitGrewal

Local time
Today, 17:34
Wonderful Tips! Thanks for sharing with us. Definitely, we should design our website in such a way to enhance the user engagements.

danyo

Local time
Today, 14:04
I would add - do not abuse the voluminous text, separate it with subheadings or images.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:04
Since this is an old thread, I'll add one that is something I've seen and don't like.

When you are adding a page, add the link to your new page (from some other page) as the last step in the process. In other words, don't show us any page that is still under construction.

robertopupka

Local time
Today, 14:04
I have been revolving in the Internet world for a long time and I know a few options where you can make your own by yourself. I will tell you a little bit about all the methods I have tried, and a lot about my favorite - making a site on Tilde.The first site I decided to make straight by myself. It was a landing page. I drew the design in Photoshop, copied it in a special program, bought a domain, uploaded the site to hosting. And then I decided to change a few things. But this is not so simple - or change in the code (after learning the programming languages, or you can even pay for this programmer) or reload the site permanently (and the program on the layout, too, paid - and not a few). In general, the option, such a self.

Last edited:

Strunk

Local time
Today, 17:04
Excellent tips! Prioritize valuable content, skip irritating pop-ups, ensure a universal menu, maintain readable text with contrasting colors, and reserve underlines for clickable links. A user-friendly design recipe!

kandert

Local time
Today, 15:04

Don't underline words if they're not links.! Let me share my triumph using Squad.Design's Actions https://www.squad.design/store/actions These tools have been my holy grail in elevating my design game. They've streamlined my workflow, allowing me to create professional-grade designs effortlessly. The versatility of these actions is mind-blowing—they cover a spectrum of design needs, from logos to stunning visuals. The user-friendly interface made customization a breeze, saving me heaps of time. Implementing these actions amplified my brand's visual identity, attracting more clientele and praise. I owe a big part of my success to these remarkable tools. If you're serious about design, Squad.Design's Actions are an absolute must-have!"
Thanks for useful tips

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom