When Your Car Is Scratched!

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:41
You have just bought your new wheel.Before a week elapses, you are scratched by a reckless taxi driver with a very poor car(possibly in a Jam)and you realise you may not get what is worth the scratch from the driver.Feeling bad and frowning you drive away and just go to the garadge to fix the scratches and paint the car back.Its very costly but you do it because its your new big lovely toy. Moving out of the garadge to go home, the same thing happens.What do you do to such a person even if you know they cant meet the costs of repairing their faults?
I have just come back to office from a long leave but this is what has happened to me.I Really feel mad:mad: :mad:

Grin and bear it or move to a town where your's is the only car.
I'm very car proud myself

That stinks. I really do feel your pain because a couple years ago I just bought a new blazer (well it was used, but new to me) and the first night it sat in the driveway it was egged. My front passenger side door has tiny scratches in the shape of a ring where the egg hit. It turned out to be my neighbor's 13yr old daughter and a couple friends that did it. They made them come over to our house and apologize. They offered to have her mow our lawn for a while, but I just accepted the apology and left it at that.

The bad thing is that in some sort of way I sort of felt like it was bad karma catching up with me because I did stuff like that when I was that age. I guess what comes around goes around. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom