Win 11 file manager / Atlanta traffic (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 04:46
What am I screwing up, not understanding, just out of my mind because of Atlanta traffic?

In Win 11 I click document left side, folders on right not in Alphabetical order.

Here is advise on Atlanta traciffic. More construction west loop. 4:30 in the morning, Saturday 2 to three mile back up semis south bound lane. I am north bound semis going pass me at 80 miles an hour. 4:30 in the morning

South bound Sunday 3:00 in the afternoon three 20 minute delays

Up side Atlanta see attachment as compare to almost $4.00 in Ocala

Attachments

• Gas price Atalanta.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 44

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Gas in CT is ~ $3.80 per gallon. And that is with the $.50 reduction in state tax that we've had since Biden drove the price way up again last year. Otherwise, we'd be paying $4.30. I think we have the second or third highest tax rate in the country. Probably because our "services" are so "advanced".

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 09:46
that's why we use gas in America instead of petrol, its cheaper. (grin)
Very good. I was going to post a similar themed joke but decided against it as certain people here wouldn't see a joke so would default to their seeing it as a dig at them/America/Americans. Then it would get silly as they force Doc to chastise me again. So to avoid them making themselves look silly, I left it alone.
One comment though, the American gallon is smaller in volume than the correct imperial measure of one gallon.
Col

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Very good. I was going to post a similar themed joke but decided against it as certain people here wouldn't see a joke so would default to their seeing it as a dig at them/America/Americans. Then it would get silly as they force Doc to chastise me again. So to avoid them making themselves look silly, I left it alone.
One comment though, the American gallon is smaller in volume than the correct imperial measure of one gallon.
Col
Yes same here, that is why I added (grin) Do you know Doc once physical beat me with a power cord. (grin) (grin) (grin)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
For some reason I am not getting any response. On file manager. Maybe some are thinking I am joking. Look I know I can sort the right column. 0-9, A-H, I-P and Q-Z, but If I sort 0-9 all it brings up is folder that I have a number before them but not my folders starting with a letter, similar problems with A-H, I-P and Q-Z. with all other win It would sort numbers first letters second I could then see all folder to hunt for something I haven’t use in 2 years. I am having so much trouble finding things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom