WRITE ALL THE AMOUNT IN THE SAME WAY (1 Viewer)

giovanni9720

Local time
Today, 01:47
WRITE ALL THE AMOUNT IN THE SAME WAY
in the column "AMOUNT" OF THE FILE https:/ / /docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sh86J7ChtibaRpNHugURH4ybBBZlXDDpR9np0IQfOd9w/edit?fbclid=IwAR0qTKQ30P6tJuq7ux7uxO11UcSt88qPhG7Wkic2Uc77fNcY1x7x2fcyJgNgid#=799112
in the sheet "daily"
I would like to show up all the amounts I enter in column amount 2, regardless of their size,
but as you can see for example in cell e7 of the sheet "daily", when in the column amount there is a number written so '1.000.00 , the formula gives me error, which I can not solve, can you help me please? thanks a lot
To be more specific, the error me since the amount pasted in the column "amount 2" has the point to separate the thousands
but while we are there I would like a formula that is fine even if I had to enter an amount of the type '1.000.00
can you do? I hope to be explained, thank you very much

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 15:47
Instead of a link to file, should attach file to forum post. Many here will not download files from external source. See instructions below.

Why don't you format the column?

Last edited:

giovanni9720

Local time
i try to attach the file but it appear the spam error, i dont know why

i cant format the column because this file is done to extract the amount extract of the bank

and different banks export amount in different ways
so i am looking to a way that works for every type of amount that i paste in the column "importo 2"

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 15:47
I tried the link anyway, doesn't work.

Then build a table within your post to show sample data. Either copy/paste from worksheet or use table builder tool on post editor menu.

giovanni9720

Local time
i solve the problem with this formula
=arrayformula( ifs( VAL.VUOTO(L5:L); SE.ERRORE(1/0); VAL.NUMERO(L5:L); VALORE(L5:L); VAL.NUMERO(SE.ERRORE(VALORE(SOSTITUISCI(regexreplace(L5:L; "\.(\d\d)$"; ",$1"); "."; "")))); VALORE(SOSTITUISCI(regexreplace(L5:L; "\.(\d\d)$"; ",$1"); "."; "")); VERO; L5:L ) )

l5: l contains amount as text, so it can be 1000.00 or 1.000,00 or anything else
i hope i will help someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom