Calendar form (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacFil

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:43
I was searching the internet one day and I found this handy calendar. All credit goes to Jim Lunde.
JP

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    52.8 KB · Views: 6,312

MacFil

Registered User.
Local time
I just tried it again and everything look good at my end.

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 23:43
I have seen this example a few years ago, I remember now the date format must be mm/dd/yyyy

In Australia we use dd/mm/yyyy

Dave

AN60

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:43
Hi OSB
I've been using two calendars for ages which you "dug up". The first was one which selects date by double clicking on the actual date & the other is a smallish model with a red circle around the current date and uses a button to select. Both work everywhere I have put them and are very easy to get working. Anyone looking for a calendar that works well should search for them.

KeLsO

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:43
Hello 2 all

Can someone please help me out with the calendar that the topicstarter posted... It's no problem that every month has 31 days, but the problem is that the first day of the month is not correct. Example... june started on a thursdag but on the from it starts on a friday..:confused:

The problem might be the fact that i live in belgium and my windows regional settings are different (we use dd/mm/yyyy). Someone allready posted this problem, but does anyone knows how to fix this problem ?

I really hope y'all can help me out because i can really use this Calendar..

I would like to upload my sample but it's in dutch... if you can post the solution based on the sample of the topicstarter, that would be a great help !!

Thanks in advance !

Greetz KeLsO

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Date Calendar dd/mm/yyyy

You only need to change 2 lines of code.

Edit..
Those 2 lines will get the calendar to display correctly, but not fill the days with info. A couple more lines of code need changing to allow this.

The attachment now has the spelling mistakes fixed and changes the text box color when a day has information.

Dave

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,047
Last edited:

KeLsO

Registered User.
Local time
Oldsoftboss said:
Date Calendar dd/mm/yyyy

Dave

A very big thank you to Oldsoftboss 4 helping me out and posting the solution !!
You made my day...

s7uart

Local time
Today, 14:43
Great calculator - Pleas Help me intergrate it into my database

Oldsoftboss said:
Date Calendar dd/mm/yyyy

Dave

This calculator is just what I have been looking for. I am designing a simple way to book calls into diaries for Financial Advisors. But allowing us to get the overview of all calls booked in to date.
The problem is as follows....

We use a form (client) as a data input form. on this form we have the ability to add the date we have arranged the appointment etc. This is stored in the table (customers) we can then mail merge letters confirming the appointment.

What i would like to do is add a button so the fields (Customersurname) (Apointdate) (appointtime) (advisor) for the current record are updated into the diary automatically. So when we access the diary we can see under the relevant dates the clients surname and time of call

I Am sure this is a very simple piece of code that is needed but I just cannot get my head around it.

Please Help as my Good lady Is now not speaking to me as I have ignored her for the last 72hours :D

KeLsO

Registered User.
Local time
Hello

Me again...
After Oldsoftboy solved my date-problem... i changed some stuff and added some other stuff...

The problem that i'm having is that the text boxes of the calendar doesn't
save the data that i put in them... The data is saved in the table, it just doesn't show the data when i reopen the calendar...

Can someone help me out.. ?

Ps. i added my sample (if needed then i will translate the buttons..)

Thanks in advance !!

Attachments

• Kalender Ronnie (finaal).zip
    163.6 KB · Views: 2,027

KeLsO

Registered User.
Local time
Oldsoftboss said:
Pardon :eek:

Glad to hear your date is OK :p

Dave

Really sorry Oldsoftboss aka dave...:eek: and thanks again

Greetz Kelso

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
I'm really glad that I found this calendar as I was trying to desgin one myself. I am looking for a few differences on my input form though and cannot seem to adjust the coding or make it work right.

This form uses one large text box to input text. What I want is a drop down to select a team which will then list the employees in that team. The user will select the employee. Then there will be another drop down that provides the difference absence codes and one is selected. Finally, a text box to input the hours. The calendar day entry would read:

Name, absence code, and hours. I have worked on this all day without success so I am looking for help. I have attached a zip of the calendar along with my tables as well.

Could someone please assist me as I think I am moving into new territory as a new user.

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    92 KB · Views: 1,277

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
I appreciate it. It is so frustrating to know what you want to do and not be able to quite finish it. Unfortunately I want to be able to do anything and everything in Access right now, which is what makes going through the learning stages so hard.

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
This Db will basically do what you want, but it's not the way I would go about it. It does not cater for multiple entries for one day, and at the moment allows the selection of team, employee and code. I'm sure you can add the rest.

Dave

Attachments

• Input2000.zip
    65.4 KB · Views: 983
Last edited:

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
I appreciate you assisting me with this. I am frustrated when I cannot figure it out myself but I do realize that I still have a lot to learn. Will I ever know it all...............No!

kentwood

Registered User.
Local time
thanks for your help on this, I really do appreciate it. I was looking at all the code entries to see how it was put together and it will be useful for future projects. I understand what you are saying about the multiple entries. What I may do is use this for a specific group that is smaller (6) so that would make it more manageable. I may need to go with the orignal calendar design for the larger groups but we will need to play with it. One question I have is this: In the calendar itself, is it possible to simply list the team, Team Member and Absence code without the labels? I tried to play around a bit with it but couldn't make that happen. Labels are not important on the output to calendar and would save some room.

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
In the "On_Click event of the OK button on the form: frmInputBox you should find a line of code like this:

strAbsentee = "Team - " & Me.cboTeam.Column(1) & ", Team Member - " & Me.cboTeamMember.Column(2) & " Absence Code - " & Me.cboAbsentReason.Column(1) & "."

change it to:

strAbsentee = Me.cboTeam.Column(1) & ", " & Me.cboTeamMember.Column(2) & " " & Me.cboAbsentReason.Column(1) & "."

This will only work for new entries, not existing ones. Edit those from the table.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom