Another mass shooting (3 Viewers)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:54
Where is the threat? Where is the coercion? Why do you think that Trump thinks that Governor Kemp can just change the vote count because Trump asked him to? Do you really think that Trump is so stupid that he actually thought that the Governor could just change the vote count????????

He wasn't talking to Kemp.

I believe the threat is on page 13.

This is a cool transcript. Built in fact checks.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
However clearly he was seeking to get the result changed and suggested means which did not involve a recount.
So you actually think that Trump thought that Kemp could fake a recount? OK. You see what you want to see. You hear what you want to hear.

The world was a safer place with DJT as President and the fact that Jordan and Saudi Arabia helped to shoot down the missiles and drones that Hezbollah, Iran, and Yemen fired at Israel to kill civilians was a direct result of Trump's push for the Abraham Accords proves it. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for being black. That was quite an accomplishment. Trump got several decades old enemies of Israel to make peace but that counts for nothing.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
So, you think conservatives are Communists?
No, I think Russia is not communist at all. Russia is purely capitalist.

I do thank you Pat for participating in my little experiment. I apologize for not being completely up front about my motives. Although I have alluded to this in earlier posts.

I am a student of propaganda. It, along with economics, are two of my favorite social studies. Mostly I prefer science, math, and technologies.

I was wondering if there was any limit to how far you would persist, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, you have persevered. I don't know if this is a social media persona or if you exhibit this much dogma in everyday life.

Do you find yourself having different levels of tenacity in different settings?

I have so many questions. You may be interested to know that I am equally as offensive to Ultra Liberals as I am to Ultra Conservatives.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
So was Joseph Goebbels, what's your point.
The point is. Conservative Brainwashing is so effective, thanks to the teachings of Mr. Goebbels. The Russians have been using it for years to influence conservative leaders and voters. And in particular, Donald Trump. He, and his Russian buddies have shut down congress, cut off aid to the Ukraine, and have given comfort to our enemies.

American Conservatives, brainwashed by Russians, and proud of it.

Ranting and sarcasm aside, how do you explain why any Americans would facilitate the Russians taking over the Ukraine?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
, 22:54
You may be interested to know that I am equally as offensive to Ultra Liberals as I am to Ultra Conservatives.
But that's not true, is it? Nowhere in this forum have you ever criticized liberals, democrats, or progressives. You and jpl458 are obsessed with all things Trump, conservatives, and republican. You are both dyed-in-the-wool liberals pretending to be moderates.

Pat, Steve, Doc, and I often complain about RHINOs, repubs, and so-called conservatives as being feckless or worse. You never see that coming from the other side, you stick to the party line regardless of facts.

"Some Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans." -Dan Bongino

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
But that's not true, is it? Nowhere in this forum have you ever criticized liberals, democrats, or progressives. You and jpl458 are obsessed with all things Trump, conservatives, and republican. You are both dyed-in-the-wool liberals pretending to be moderates.

Pat, Steve, Doc, and I often complain about RHINOs, repubs, and so-called conservatives as being feckless or worse. You never see that coming from the other side, you stick to the party line regardless of facts.

"Some Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans." -Dan Bongino
I haven't here. But I do regularly in other places. I think that extremist on both sides serve the same masters.

We live in a time that is at the end of cycle.

An example of this type of cycle was circa 1900. Where the power of the robber barons was at its peek. Hundreds of thousands of workers were employed by the company, lived in company housing, and got their grub from the company store.

Slavery by any other name.

That era ended with the break up of all those companies. They are determined to keep that from happening now. The way to keep that from happening is by disseminating contempt, and creating division. There are many factors, but right now the primary mechanism for the largest division is Conservative contempt. Not to mention conservative economic policies tend to transfer wealth upwards rather than outward.

One of the things I have learned about the science of propaganda is that the voice of the propaganda, attracts and repels, equally across political ideologies. The voice, not the message.

Conservative propaganda is better organized than Liberal. As I wrote this I decided to do a real research paper on this topic. Right now i have to get back to work.

On the subject of contempt:
No one in our life time has done that as successfully as Donald Trump. Trumps entire platform is based on contempt for Liberals.

There are millions more hard core right wingers than Liberal ones.

Liberal messaging tends to focus on Woke issues. This type of propaganda is almost guaranteed to push people to the right.

Conservatives are much more adept at convincing their constitutes that they are better for the economy, but if you are a student of economics its apparent that, historically speaking, is simply not the case.

Conservatives are better at propaganda which make them more dangerous at this particular moment.

So while we have spent the last 30 years in a perpetual contempt fest, we have done nothing to make any real progress of turning the tide of the extreme transfer of wealth to the very richest on earth. Conservative propaganda even has a branch that claims that the role of the government is to stay out of the business of transferring wealth, at least when it comes to transferring it to the poor or middle class. . When in fact, it is in the business of transferring wealth to the top.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
That has been my observation too. I profess to be equally disgusted with both sides as well, but I do know that I lean more on the conservative side...
What can I say NG you're ungovernable :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Krailo

Local time
On the subject of contempt:
No one in our life time has done that as successfully as Donald Trump. Trumps entire platform is based on contempt for Liberals.
No, that's way off base. Remember when Trump left and Joe Brib'em came in he proceeded to take his pen out and reverse virtually everything Trump did. When Trump tried to do that to Obama, he was told he was not allowed to do that even though Obama care is clearly unconstitutional. No one has a right to health care, that's a want, not a need. The problem with your very narrow minded view is that it's not based in reality. It's based in your perception of reality. A leader can either make the country stronger and actually do good for the economy and the people and keep the peace between countries. That was all accomplished under Trump. That all went down hill when an incompetent person took over and showed the world that he is not actually in control, his handlers are. His cue cards are real, and he really cannot follow them. It's not propaganda, it's reality.

The crazy association with the Russians that you are pedaling is pure propaganda and disinformation at it's finest.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
No, that's way off base. Remember when Trump left and Joe Brib'em came in he proceeded to take his pen out and reverse virtually everything Trump did. When Trump tried to do that to Obama, he was told he was not allowed to do that even though Obama care is clearly unconstitutional. No one has a right to health care, that's a want, not a need. The problem with your very narrow minded view is that it's not based in reality. It's based in your perception of reality. A leader can either make the country stronger and actually do good for the economy and the people and keep the peace between countries. That was all accomplished under Trump. That all went down hill when an incompetent person took over and showed the world that he is not actually in control, his handlers are. His cue cards are real, and he really cannot follow them. It's not propaganda, it's reality.

The crazy association with the Russians that you are pedaling is pure propaganda and disinformation at it's finest.
Trump rode the recovery created and sustained by Obama. These are facts, verifiable by reading some actual data.

As far as the Russians... Non-ultra-right-winger Republicans, in Congress, are the ones saying this. And the Hard Right Wingers in Congress are the ones that turned off the funds to fend off the Russians. Putin, like Hitler before him. Some Americans obviously agree with his little war. It makes you wonder why?

The only reason you don't see Trump's rehearsed contempt mongering is because you personally exhibit the same exact type of contempt. It's there for all to see in your language.

Health Care: Your savior the the Orange man himself clamed to have a better program just around the corner, but that never happened. When the Constitution was created, they didn't even have defined surgery practices, the French were still working on it. We wouldn't have that until the Civil War.
I think you should find a list of the reversals of both presidents and see what percentage of Americans agree. In fact if Americans had a platform from both sides, which would get more agreement. 60 million Trumpers would all vote the same way while the rest of us would have a more balanced approach. A one hundred percent testimony to the power of Conservative Propaganda, and the weakness of the Liberal ones.

Thank you for being this up. it helps me write.

And oh yeah, are you an actual Lawyer, Judge, or Constitutional Scholar?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
FB_IMG_1713478207470.jpg

Mike Krailo

Local time
Trump rode the recovery created and sustained by Obama. These are facts, verifiable by reading some actual data.
The only thing he rode was the American people with his "I'm the first black pres.". There is no actual substance behind that. It's just a perception. And many fools bought into it for that one single reason. Now normal working class people have to pay exorbitant prices for health care. And if they begin to make more money because they work harder or smarter, they have to pay proportionally more money into health care instead of paying for the actual cost of the drugs and services. No other country is doing that to their citizens. It's not a constitutional right to have health care. The gov. should not have their hand in that at all. You have that maroon and the court system to thank for that.

The only reason you don't see Trump's rehearsed contempt mongering is because you personally exhibit the same exact type of contempt. It's there for all to see in your language.
You are not too observant are you. You do realize Trump says what's on his mind and goes off script whenever he feels like it because he speaks his mind. That's obvious to all but those who have bought into all the trump hating propaganda that was never even a thing until he decided to run the first time around. I never even had an inkling of any propaganda brought about by our own country until the day he walked into the WH. It was non-stop Russian collusion nonsense that was a high level propaganda by the previous administration. There is a huge contrast between the two meeting a day Brib'em and tireless workaholic Trump that runs circles around grandpa big guy and earns respect from our foreign leaders. While referring to cue cards for exact figures is perfectly acceptable, being totally dependent on them or unable to answer a simple question without them should be reason to call him into question as being fit for office.

Now let's address your take on the word contempt. This is exactly what the democrat's are to Trump and everyone of his supporters which is more than half of the nation thanks to all the police state tactics going on in an attempt to oust him using corrupt judges and tainted jury pools. They are contemptful of his very being able to even run for president. They have already convicted him mentally as someone unfit for office while the guy they put in there is the most unfit for office person we have ever had since I've been alive. It's unprecedented what they are doing and the nerve of anyone to claim he is the one with contempt is down right silly. Soon the master of sound bytes and snapshots will be firing back with an overwhelming amount of truth that the media won't be able to handle. It's going to be glorious as more people start to wake up to all the damage this police state election interference admin is doing to the nation as a whole. It affects all of us if left unchecked.
  1. The feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless; scorn.
  2. The state of being despised or dishonored.
    "was held in contempt by his former friends."
  3. Open disrespect or willful disobedience of the authority of a court of law or legislative body.
I'm pretty sure it was the current administration that willfully disregarded the supreme courts decision on the whole issue of student loan forgiveness. Maybe he should be called contempter in chief. Now if this was Trump giving our money away, they would start impeachment hearings yesterday. But instead we get tax cuts by Trump. Imagine that. Get ready, because he's coming back whether you like it or not. The jig is up and no amount of Trump bashing is going to fix Brib'em.

Mike Krailo

Local time
That's pretty poor quality AI work there, but I'm sure the day will soon come when you couldn't tell the difference and that's when the Anti-Christ comes into power. Probably not in our country though.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Leave it to moke to locate a video to clarify the meaning of the word "contempt" Thales says Trump shows contempt for the left and moke is johnny on the spot with a link showing how contemptuous the left is of Trump. You can't make this stuff up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We won't even talk about Biden telling his three followers how evil MAGA is. Sounds like he is trying to whip BLM and Antifa into action for the upcoming riot season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom