Cody Boman's Introduction (1 Viewer)

CodyBoman

Local time
Today, 01:57
Hello
I am Cody Boman. Ex IT Manager in the corporate world, trying to learn to code using new frameworks. I have a CS degree from the past century. So, you could say I am an old guy learning new tricks, compared to 17 years old kids claiming to be programmers making $100K a month working 5 hours a week. Not me. I take the time to understand the code if I paste it from GPT, and I do not make money with it. I have used MS-Access since version 2, but not often enough. I still struggle every time MS puts out a new version. I have lived in US, France, Latin America and now in Bolivia. I was inspired by Jon's series on learning REACT and that is what motivated me to join the forum. I hope I learn how to learn faster.
Cody

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:57
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:57
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:57
Hello, Cody, and welcome to the forums.