Error Loading Annotations (1 Viewer)

Access or E

Local time
Today, 14:08
Has anyone seen the attached error using MS Access? It came up when a user was doing a backup of the database which uses the TransferSpreadsheet method to copy the contents of two tables to an Excel workbook. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

1666794946628.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:08
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

I can't think of how "annotations" apply to MS Access. What other applications the user might have installed on their machine that use annotations? They may be causing the problem. Just a thought...

Access or E

Local time
Yes DBG, that is exactly what I thought. I cannot find "loading annotations" online in reference to MS Access. I was thinking SAP or maybe Tableau was generating the error message, but the user insists that those programs are not installed on his pc.

Access or E

Local time
Another possible culprit is Java, although the error message itself is not very useful in that respect.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
What about Acrobat? Maybe?

Access or E

Local time
That is another likely culprit... I will try to have the user IM me the next time he gets the error but it seems like a "one-off". Running the same backup procedure in Access now doesn't generate the same error.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
That is another likely culprit... I will try to have the user IM me the next time he gets the error but it seems like a "one-off". Running the same backup procedure in Access now doesn't generate the same error.
Cross fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom