George W. Bush; A Name that will live in Infamy (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 11:23
Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean said.

“The fact that the president was willing to reveal classified information for political gain and put interests of his political party ahead of Americas security shows that he can no longer be trusted to keep America safe,”

I guess enough is just never enough for this guy.
On the upside the United States just might see the weakening of the Republican Party for hopefully 8 years. Maybe that will be enough time to get rid of some of the excess spending the Republicans continue to visit upon us.

Last edited:

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Today, 16:23
ColinEssex said:
Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy;)

Col

Col

The "Carry On" films were a long time ago

Rich will not understand, or claim not to and I think you post will go over the top of the US East/West and North/South

L

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Len Boorman said:
I think you post will go over the top of the US East/West and North/South

L
most of my posts do:rolleyes: :cool:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
I see adolescent postings are more fun than having a meaningful dialog about the president of the United States compromising national security and putting his citizens in harms way for the benefit if the Republican party.

It is so obvious how the Republicans are destroying our way of life, they are counting on ignorance and indifference by the general populace.

When the middle class around the world is gone, maybe then the people will wake up.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
I see adolescent postings are more fun than having a meaningful dialog about the president of the United States compromising national security and putting his citizens in harms way for the benefit if the Republican party.
Its friday - lighthearted banter day today:rolleyes:

I thought we were all agreed that ol' cross eyes was a crank who listens to voices in his head and says its god speaking:rolleyes: then goes out and orders 2000+ soldiers to their death.

Haven't we covered this?

Col

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 10:23
ColinEssex said:
Its friday - lighthearted banter day today:rolleyes:

I thought we were all agreed that ol' cross eyes was a crank who listens to voices in his head and says its god speaking:rolleyes: then goes out and orders 2000+ soldiers to their death.

Haven't we covered this?

Col

You mean to tell me you're backing out of a discussion to bash GWB? Wow, I'm shocked.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Matty said:
You mean to tell me you're backing out of a discussion to bash GWB? Wow, I'm shocked.
Poor old George:( everyone getting at him, its such a shame. He's only doing what he thinks is right isn't he?

Col

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Poor old George:( everyone getting at him, its such a shame. He's only doing what he thinks is right isn't he?

Col

Hey, I can't stand the guy. I'm just shocked that you aren't taking this thread on GWB like it's been handed to you on a silver platter. But I guess that'd mean keeping on topic...

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Matty said:
Hey, I can't stand the guy. I'm just shocked that you aren't taking this thread on GWB like it's been handed to you on a silver platter. But I guess that'd mean keeping on topic...
I said earlier I thought we were all agreed he's a crank. . . . . . if we're all agreed, is there a need to argue?
We're not ones to antagonise people just for the fun of it;) :)

Lets put it another way:rolleyes:

Is there anyone here who thinks GWB and his band of merry men are doing a good job?

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:

Col

Now to be fair he is being guided by God :rolleyes:

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Is there anyone here who thinks GWB and his band of merry men are doing a good job?

Maybe not the best job, but better than any Democrap

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
FoFa said:
Maybe not the best job, but better than any Democrap

Please Fofa,

He sold one his operatives down the river to get at a dissenter in the ranks. He then went on to lie about it on national TV.

If a Democrat did something like that the Republicans would march on Washington.

When is the Republican hypocrisy ever going to end?

R

Rich

jsanders said:
He sold one his operatives down the river to get at a dissenter in the ranks.
Can't you put him on trial and then execute him, I'll tell you what, to be fair let the Iraqis install somebody they approve of:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom