George W. Bush; A Name that will live in Infamy (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 10:13
Rich said:
I think you meant he's married to one:eek:

Not nice, she's a lady. No matter what kind of job Georgy boy does, that's not really and excuse to talk about his wife.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:13
jsanders said:
He sold one his operatives down the river to get at a dissenter in the ranks. He then went on to lie about it on national TV.

If a Democrat did something like that the Republicans would march on Washington.

Nothing is stoping the Democraps from marching, unless there is not anything there to march against.....:rolleyes:

But that on your part seems a stretch, more like politics! :eek:

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:13
ColinEssex said:
Is there anyone here who thinks GWB and his band of merry men are doing a good job?
Col
No, I don't think there is. He's destroyed Iraq. Killed thousands of Iraqis and now wants to continue doing the same thing to Iran.
Three names will live in Infamy. Bush, Blair and let us not forget John Howard the Coward. (The Coalition of the Billing)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
No, I don't think there is. He's destroyed Iraq. Killed thousands of Iraqis and now wants to continue doing the same thing to Iran.
Three names will live in Infamy. Bush, Blair and let us not forget John Howard the Coward. (The Coalition of the Billing)

It may very well be that Iran needs a little bombing.

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
jsanders said:
Is that what God is telling GWB to do now? :D
I'm new to this forum. Would you just happen to be a Southern Republican? :eek:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
Is that what God is telling GWB to do now? :D
I'm new to this forum. Would you just happen to be a Southern Republican? :eek:

You need to read more of my post to make your own determination.

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
jsanders said:
You need to read more of my post to make your own determination.
Thanks. I did and now I see but I wouldn't joke about dropping bombs on Iran.
Bush has killed enough people in Iraq by dropping bombs and I don't want to see the same thing happening to Iran.

Last edited:
R

Rich

jsanders said:

Just when will you guys learn, you've dropped more bombs on more countries since the end of WW11 than were dropped by all the combatants during WW11, the world's still screwed.:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 15:13
Bart Fishermans said:
Thanks. I did and now I see but I wouldn't joke about dropping bombs on Iran.
You'll get to know that Josey has a "we're the USA and to hell with anyone who gets in our way" attitude. He thinks (or gives the impression that he thinks) that killing innocent children and people is cool - this sits well with his "christian" religion. The US TV is censored so the people don't see the devastation and mangled bodies they create. It seems the killing of civilians is also enjoyed by the US military too as they have a song about it - this was headlining the BBC news yesterday worldwide ref

Col

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
You'll get to know that Josey has a "we're the USA and to hell with anyone who gets in our way" attitude. He thinks (or gives the impression that he thinks) that killing innocent children and people is cool - this sits well with his "christian" religion. The US TV is censored so the people don't see the devastation and mangled bodies they create. It seems the killing of civilians is also enjoyed by the US military too as they have a song about it - this was headlining the BBC news yesterday worldwide ref

It's very sad that the USA has turned out the way it is today. I suppose you can't blame it all on Bush but there were many Americans responsible for voting him in not once but twice. You'd think Americans would have woken up after Bush's first term in office, but no, they voted him in again. This makes me suspect that the whole voting procedure was rigged.

I just saw on TV, Bush being interviewed about his yesterday's trip to Iraq. I switched off the TV after seeing about 4 questions answered by Bush by the reporters. It was so phony and rigged that I don't think even a kindergarten pupil would believe a word of what Bush said. The reporters too were so phony. They asked dumb questions and none of them seemed to be genuine reporters but just a bunch of phonies set up by Bush to ask him questions that he wanted to hear and reply to. There were no questions that went against his current warmongering policies in Iraq.

Rich and Col, thanks for setting me straight on Josey.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
It's very sad that the USA has turned out the way it is today. I suppose you can't blame it all on Bush but there were many Americans responsible for voting him in not once but twice. You'd think Americans would have woken up after Bush's first term in office, but no, they voted him in again. This makes me suspect that the whole voting procedure was rigged.

I just saw on TV, Bush being interviewed about his yesterday's trip to Iraq. I switched off the TV after seeing about 4 questions answered by Bush by the reporters. It was so phony and rigged that I don't think even a kindergarten pupil would believe a word of what Bush said. The reporters too were so phony. They asked dumb questions and none of them seemed to be genuine reporters but just a bunch of phonies set up by Bush to ask him questions that he wanted to hear and reply to. There were no questions that went against his current warmongering policies in Iraq.

Rich and Col, thanks for setting me straight on Josey.
I also have to say though, that there are many Americans on this forum who are anti-Iraq war, anti-Bush and can well see the damage that Bush is doing not only to world peace but to the climate and other issues including destroying the US standing as a world power. The average American here is as horrified about things the US do as we are in the UK

My comments about Josie are based purely on my interpretation of comments he has posted - there is a slim chance I may be wrong - but that is the impression given by him.

Col

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
I also have to say though, that there are many Americans on this forum who are anti-Iraq war, anti-Bush and can well see the damage that Bush is doing not only to world peace but to the climate and other issues including destroying the US standing as a world power. The average American here is as horrified about things the US do as we are in the UK
Yes. It didn't take me long to figure that out. I've looked through quite a few posts and threads and have not noticed any pro-Bush or pro-Iraq war comments.

ColinEssex said:
My comments about Josie are based purely on my interpretation of comments he has posted - there is a slim chance I may be wrong - but that is the impression given by him.
That's my first impression too.

KenHigg

Local time
Bart - No need to have Col demonize Joe for you here... He's entitled to the same latitude with his comments as anyone else. And his comments are no worse in nature than Col & Richs constant belittling, jaundiced comments regarding anything American... Hang around and you'll see...

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
Bart - No need to have Col demonize Joe for you here... ..
I don't need to really, as Bart has pointed out, Josie does it all by himself;)

Col

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
KenHigg said:
Bart - No need to have Col demonize Joe for you here... He's entitled to the same latitude with his comments as anyone else. And his comments are no worse in nature than Col & Richs constant belittling, jaundiced comments regarding anything American... Hang around and you'll see...

Ken. I've been on this forum for almost 3 days now and I saw on the end of the URL - access-programmers.co.uk (UK)

I have hardly met any people from the UK on the Internet in the past years so I'm going to stick around here for quite a while to get an idea what Tony Blair is up to. I reckon I should get some good feedback from Col and Rich.

I want to see an end to the Iraq war and think the Bush is a war criminal.

Next in line apart from all of Bush's administration comes, Blair because he was silly enough to support Bush and I have heard that Blair is not going to support Bush if Bush attacks Iran.

And it seems to me that Blair is even weakening in his present support for Bush , and Blairs own parliamentary members are trying to get rid of Blair and replace him with a warmonger that will support Bush if Bush attacks Iran.

I've seen the antics that Rich and Col get up to ( especially towards you ) but what more important to me is that we are all on the one side to get rid of Bush and help end the Iraq 'war'.

KenHigg

Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
Ken. I've been on this forum for almost 3 days now and I saw on the end of the URL - access-programmers.co.uk (UK)

I have hardly met any people from the UK on the Internet in the past years so I'm going to stick around here for quite a while to get an idea what Tony Blair is up to. I reckon I should get some good feedback from Col and Rich.

I want to see an end to the Iraq war and think the Bush is a war criminal.

Next in line apart from all of Bush's administration comes, Blair because he was silly enough to support Bush and I have heard that Blair is not going to support Bush if Bush attacks Iran.

And it seems to me that Blair is even weakening in his present support for Bush , and Blairs own parliamentary members are trying to get rid of Blair and replace him with a warmonger that will support Bush if Bush attacks Iran.

I've seen the antics that Rich and Col get up to ( especially towards you ) but what more important to me is that we are all on the one side to get rid of Bush and help end the Iraq 'war'.

Fair enough... I too would like to discuss the issues but I doubt we'd get past the horses ass attitudes towards America in general that dominate these threads at times... :rolleyes:

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Welcome to the forums then Bart. I'm sure you'll do well. Be it siding with the British Bloaks or siding with us Colonials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom